promises is burden...

salam to all....

maaf! mianhamnida! sorry!

1) my roomates : thanks 4 being advisor & good listerner to me.. mmg kdg2 aku annoying tp i learn my lesson very well. u are my siblings created by Allah to lead me. memories bersama korg mmg aku xkan lupa...i'll try to change for my betterment...thanks my little twinkle starz... (waheda zulkifli...Rosmidah Saidi...Shahida Zulkifli)

2) my matriculation roomates: maaf! aku xdpt join korang re-union, i was crazily busy with my assignment & program. korg suma kwn pertama aku kat matrik...i love u all! wasurenaide! don't 4get me! i'll try my best let us met together nxt time.. insyaAllah (nana, yan, pia, aida, jet, didi)

3) my ex-roommates: ur supports is all i need. sometimes i felt really fresh when my memories back to E 5.9... even thou aku n kak nuha jer salu ada kt blik. everytime aku tgk ''summer dream" my memories back to that time, we used to watch movie bersama, esoknya ad halaqah.. mmg gler! korang teman rapat aku, maaf andai kdg2 xdpt nk join korang... short sem roomates! kak2 suma, thank cz all of you took a good care of me! ajar aku makan sesama, ngaji & we laugh loudly! ( kak nuha, eza,kak jannah, kak ekin, kak siti, kak ana)

4) Kumbang: sarang haE! we met tyme wat drama 4 political thought 2... time 2 kak bi xjoin lg, we became closer when we are in MPIE...bes sgt tyme tuh! share about DBSk ngan Wani...yosh! we have the same interest! taking pics! pantang ad camera! nk posing jer... thank a lot for the suprise party! xtaw camner nk repay korg! Maaf! xdpt nk kuar sesama lg... kita suma trlalu sibuk utk sem nih.. berharap sgt dpt enjoy our day together. (waaniy,ilani,kak bi, eye-ni & aishah)

5) new moon! heheh... we get closer cz of DBSK... korg taw byk tyme tuh... i was like blurred! skunk nih aku byk dah...hihihi... kalo korg sedar, kta agak rapat tyme g Jenderami. ak igt lg ak byk interview mashitah, tp ak xigt muka dia sgt...tp skunk wajah2 anda terpatri di minda. kamsahmnida! (mashitah,nurul,sal)

6)MRC's in HEART: i'd promise during the interview 2 do my best for MRC... quarter of it ak da langsaikan, ad lg yg belum lunas. MRC team! i learned many things from korang... patient, hardworking, teamwork, toleration....thanks a lot (shima,yana,noni,yaya,lei2,pei2,pia,anik,farahin,suliya,hajar)



u are my alter ego!
my sunshine
my rainbow

MAAF jika PROMISES that i made x lunas lagi... i'll try to fulfill it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Korean Drama

ASTRO oh ASTRO

Ladies Night pulak...